Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 21 May 2013


After winning the hearts of millions of viewers and the title of Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2, Faisal Khan from Prince Ki Paltan is now all geared up to show his acting skills.
The talented kid has bagged the role of the great Maharana Pratap in Sony Entertainment Television's historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap.


Sources inform that Faisal will be seen playing the role of young Maharana Pratap in the epic saga. Faisal who is new to acting is busy taking sword fighting and horse riding training to master the role of young Maharana Pratap. The entire team will leave on 4 May 2013 to shoot for the show in the exotic locations of Rajasthan.
Confirming the news, Faisal says, "I am very happy to have bagged the role of the great Maharana Pratap. I always wanted to do something in acting and I am glad that Maharana Pratap happened to me. This is for the first time that I am getting a chance to showcase my acting talent. People have always known me as a dancer but through this show I will able to bring out the actor in me. I will give my best and I hope people will like it."
When asked about his horse riding and sword fighting training, Faisal says, "I am preparing myself for the role. I always give my 100 percent in whatever I do and I am currently getting myself trained in sword fighting and horse riding. I believe in the saying that 'Practice makes a man perfect'."


Added By :- Gulam

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. You always rock faisal ! :D and I'm so excited to see you doing the role of Maharana Pratap.
    I 'm not your fan but yes your crazy lover :P <3 My best wishes is with you .. and i know you'll again steal our hearts with your acting skills ! :) ,3
    *All The Best* ! ~ :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Blog Archive

About Admin

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Daily Television News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -