Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 1 May 2013

                                           

All of 13 years, but Faisal Khan already has numerous fans! How? The child performer was recently voted the winner of a dance reality show. But the electrifying performer, who can make even the most complex of dance moves look easy, has simple plans for his prize money.


"I will give it to my parents. But for myself, I want to buy a bicycle and maybe a video game."



The Class VIII student of Meera's Academy, whose father earns a living by driving an autorickshaw in Mumbai, still can't believe he has won. "I can't stop looking at the trophy. I cut a cake after I was declared the winner. I felt as if it was my birthday. My mom also called from Mumbai and said that residents of my chawl (Hussain Khan Pathan chawl) in Ghatkopar were celebrating my win. They burst crackers and distributed sweets. So yes, it feels like a combination of Diwali, Eid and my birthday," laughs the child star who considers Hrithik Roshan his idol.
Ronal

So, how much has life changed after the win, we ask. "Earlier I would see others on television, now I see myself on screen — that's the biggest change, I guess. When celebrities come up to meet me, it feels so good. But then, I feel happiest when people want to get pictures clicked with me and ask for my autograph," says Faisal.


Speaking about his future plans, he reveals that he dreams of becoming a choreographer or an actor. "Also, I want to open my own dance academy some day. But I mostly concentrate on one thing at a time. During the auditions, I just wanted to win the silver wings. After that I concentrated on getting good remarks from the judges. But then, I decided to leave everything to destiny," adds the dance performer.
Incidentally, he's been a favourite with choreographer Geeta Kapur since Day 1, when he turned up for auditions in Mumbai. The dance guru even went on to say that she wished she was blessed with a son like Faisal. Don't the other contestants feel left out when Geeta praises him so much? "Not really. She is not at all partial in her judgement. She is like everyone's mother in the show,"
posted by- Ronak

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Can i be your student Faisal..... Neeraj Sharma, Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Blog Archive

About Admin

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Daily Television News and Updates -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -